We are searching a front-end developer who is fluent with react.js and web3.js / ethers.js (and matic.js)
We need to have a proper website UX.
What we want:
– DEX UI should be built on React Framework, preferable using typescript, not plain JS.
– We find web3.js too heavy and buggy, we want to use ethers.js.
– We will use several open-source crypto wallet options: Portis, Fortmatic, Torus, WalletConnect and Metamask. Not all of them have to be implemented at the beginning though, so we can discuss it if you say you can’t do all of them.
– Graphql is also needed since the smart contract data is indexed by Graph.
– Please check our github repo: https://github.com/Resardis/
– The draft of the front-end was prepared already.